Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Og's 55th Birthday

Sometimes you need to do something like a birthday party.

The lovely Elaine bestowing her present on Og
As big an effort as it was it was, to have the experience of all my friends coming together, it is just what I needed after my struggles of late.  At one stage I really did feel I was losing it.  The pain of the last 4 months, the medication doing strange things to my head.

Now it is like I have become refreshed.  That the struggle has begun again from a new beginning, instead of feeling I have got so far behind, losing the battle.

Thankyou to all my friends who came.  You missed out on one of the great parties to all of those who didn't make it.

I almost had the Skype completely up and running.  I can tell that next time I will have some remote cameras, mics and screens setup for my friends from overseas to become involved,  so they to can meet my other friends and make them into new acquantances.

So that they to could experience the thing I really enjoyed about my party.  The bringing together of all of my friends, and the meeting of strangers, to become friends too.



Marco leading the party jam
I was not allowed to take any photos, so I handed the little camera around to friends to do do so.  Find these photos and more on Picasa at <https://picasaweb.google.com/OgBear/OgS55thBirthday?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMHKuNuk7IH4jwE&feat=directlink>.


The fire seemed to be the focus of the night
Join the conversation about them and the party on FaceBook at <http://www.facebook.com/ogbear?ref=profile#!/ogbear?v=wall&story_fbid=119108144783350>.

[Og Bear].

No comments:

Post a Comment